Generic Priligy Online (Dapoxetine) is a drug that is used to treat premature ejaculation in males. This drug’s active ingredient is Dapoxetine hydrochloride. This drug can be classified as one of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI). This particular medication is renowned for its safeness and efficiency.
Here’s a fun fact about Priligy, nobody is certain how exactly this drug works. The most common and the most likely explanation out there is the following – this medication suppresses sodium-dependent serotonin transporter, therefore, doubling serotonin’s impact on the body, which, in turn, leads to longer sex.
There are many things to take into consideration before you start any kind of treatment, Priligy is no different. There are many conditions that may affect this drug, there are many things that could possibly go wrong. You must never take this medication if you have:
- Bleeding disorders.
- Cardiovascular system issues.
- Ever experienced a prolonged/painful erection previously.
- Eye issues, especially ocular hypertension.
- History of seizure diseases/epilepsy.History of wooziness caused by low BP.
- Issues with your penis, namely Peyronie disease.
- Phycological illnesses, including bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- Suicidal thoughts.
- Underlying/current/previous issues with your kidneys and/or your liver.
Granted, this list is not exhaustive. There are many other conditions that would prevent you from taking Priligy. All of the things from this list could also be expanded and explained in further details. That’s why you need to get in touch with your MD before you start any kind of treatment. In order to ensure your complete safety while undergoing this treatment, you need to undergo a complete medical evaluation.
Your starting dosage will vary depending on your age, your general wellbeing, your previous medical history along with many other factors. The usual starting dose is 30 milligrams. Based on your response to the treatment, your physician may alter it – it can either be upped to 60 milligrams or lowered to 15 milligrams. You should never ever even try to change your current dose without consulting a qualified medical specialist first.
How to Take
This drug was meant to be swallowed as a whole, it was not meant for crushing and/or chewing. You take it with a full glass of water approximately 60-180 minutes before your planned intimacy. This medication was not meant to be taken more than 1 time in the span of 24 hours. This drug was also not intended for everyday use, you must only take it as-needed/on-demand, i.e. if you are planning on having sex later that day.
How Long Does It Last
This drug is well-known due to its fast-acting formula. According to the clinical data, it only takes up to 120 minutes for this drug to get absorbed into your body. The 30-milligram dose has the initial half-life of 78 minutes and biological half-life of 1116 minutes. The 60-milligram dose has the initial half-life of 84 minutes and 1320 minutes long biological half-life.
Even though this medication is hailed as one of the safest and most effective ways of treating PE, there are some unwanted secondary responses to take into consideration. The ones that are most frequently encountered are nausea, vertigo, headache, diarrhoea, loss of sleep, and tiredness. There is enough data to say with a great degree of certainty that the two most common adverse reactions are nausea (2.1%) and vertigo (1.1%). Some other unwanted responses include:
- Nervousness, restlessness, strange dreams, gradual loss of libido, sleepiness, loss of focus, tremors, paraesthesia, blurry vision, ringing in the ears, flushing, nasal congestion, frequent yawning, constipation, heartburn, dry mouth, bloating, dyspepsia, hyperhidrosis, ED-like symptoms, weariness, irascibility.
- depressive mood, mood swings, euphoria, anxiousness, lack of interest in everything, indifference, confused consciousness, disorientation, disorganized thoughts, exaggerated vigilance, sleep cycle disruption, sleep-onset insomnia, maintenance insomnia, nightmares, teeth grinding, complete loss of libido, anorgasmy, fainting, acathisia, parageusia, hypersomnolence, lethargy, depression of consciousness, corectasia and vision impairment, sinus pause, sinus bradycardia, pyknosphygmia, lowered BP, systolic hypertension, itching, cold sweat, inability to achieve an orgasm, asthenia, persistent feeling of intoxication.
- Severe vertigo, sudden sleepiness, sudden feeling of warmth.
Unlike some other pills, there are withdrawal symptoms when it comes to the Priligy therapy. They include – dysphoria, agitation, irritability, sensory issues (including paresthesia), cephalalgia, lethargy, rapid, often exaggerated changes in mood, sleeplessness, and hypomania. In order for you to suffer from these symptoms, you need to take this drug for over 60 days and quit without gradually lowering the dosage. In other words, only a small percentage of patients encounters these symptoms.
This list of unwanted secondary responses is not 100% exhaustive. If you happen to experience anything out of the ordinary, make sure you get in touch with your MD. This is important.
Despite being safe to use, this drug can cause an overdose. In an event of an overdose, you might encounter the more severe versions of the secondary responses mentioned above. There are also these warning signs: convulsions, severe vertigo/syncopal state, serious fever, severe hyperhidrosis. If you experience any of these, you should immediately contact your nearest healthcare center or call 911. You will require urgent medical attention.
There are some medications that are known to interact with each other. We are going to provide you with an incomplete list of medications that interact with Priligy. They might slow down the breakdown process, they might disrupt the cycle, they might increase your chances of encountering an adverse reaction or decrease the effectiveness. The drugs that can interact with this one:
- AIDS treatments, including amprenavir, atazanavir, indinavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, efavirenz, and nevirapine.
- Alkyl nitrites (“poppers”), i.e. drugs containing amyl, butyl or isobutyl nitrite.
- Alpha-blockers, including prazosin, indoramin, doxazosin, terazosin, alfuzosin, tamsulosin.
- Antidepressants, especially fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, vortioxetine, agomelatine, desvenlafaxine, duloxetine, venlafaxine, mianserin, mirtazapine, reboxetine, amitriptyline, imipramine, nortriptyline, doxepin, dothiepin.
- Anti-ED medications, including Cialis and Viagra.
- Antifungal agents, including ketoconazole, voriconazole, saquinavir, nefazodone, erythromycin, diltiazem, fluconazole, verapamil, cimetidine, ranitidine, roxithromycin, fluvoxamine, among many others.
- H2RA medications, including cimetidine, omeprazole, famotidine, and ranitidine.
- Macrolide antibiotics, including erythromycin, clarithromycin, azithromycin, telithromycin, roxithromycin.
- Medications for hypertension, including ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, diuretics and so forth.
- Nitrates (medications used for angina treatment), including isosorbide, nitroglycerin.
- Opioid analgesics, including codeine, dihydrocodeine, and tramadol.
Just to reiterate, this list of possibly dangerous medications is not complete. You need to get in touch with your physician regarding this. You need to write down a list of all the healthcare products that you are currently using (including OTC meds, prescription pills, and herbals) and share it with your physician.
In short, you are strongly advised to avoid consuming alcoholic beverages while undergoing the Priligy treatment. There is a strong possibility of you encountering unwanted responses, including lightheadedness, exhaustion, tiredness, and sleepiness. This drug could also be rendered absolutely ineffective thanks to ethanol in your body.
However, some data and some user testimonies suggest that it is completely okay to drink in moderation. Many people say that consuming liquor actually helps improve this drug’s intended effect. In fact, many people find it difficult to achieve an orgasm while under the influence, which means that alcohol can possibly help your PE.
The main takeaway is if it’s absolutely necessary for you to drink – make sure you consume liquor in moderation. In any other case, you must avoid alcohol at all costs.
How to Increase This Drug’s Effectiveness
Despite this drug’s reputation as one of the most efficient anti-PE medications out there, there’s always room for improvement. Taking this medication is mostly a temporary solution. If you make some lifestyle adjustments, it will definitely help both increase the effectiveness of this medication and help you cure PE for good. Here are some of the adjustments you can make in order to improve your chances of getting rid of PE:
- Quitting smoking;
- Losing weight;
- Finding a suitable diet and sticking to it;
- Finding a suitable workout regimen;
- Decreasing your liquor intake;
- Ending your sedentary lifestyle;
- Decreasing your stress levels.
Obviously, none of these changes are easy, but it’s never easy to live a healthy, happy life. Even if you manage to make a few small steps in the right direction, you are guaranteed to experience almost instantaneous results. Start small, think big.
- Chemical formula: C21H23NO.
- This medication remains one of the most popular anti-PE drugs in the world.
- You must not operate heavy machinery/drive while using this medication because some patients report feeling dizzy and losing their ability to focus.
- This medication doesn’t protect you from STDs.
- Since this medication is only taken as needed, there are no issues when it comes to the missed dose.
There’s been research showing that taking as much as 240 milligrams of this drug during the span of 24 hours will not cause an overdose.
There are no food interactions as far as this medication is concerned. There is no need to change your diet while undergoing this treatment.
PE has always been a serious issue for me. I’ve always envied guys that can last long. My confidence wasn’t as great as you might imagine! That is until I tried Priligy. This drug has helped me turn this thing around. The “thing” obviously meaning my sex life. I have never felt manlier. I can now last up to twenty minutes, sometimes even an hour. There were no major side-effects, everything is pretty great when it comes to my performance on average. There’s no reason NOT to try this drug, you know?
I’m 43 now, I still have regular sex – 4 times a week, approximately. PE was never really an issue when I was younger, but now I’m struggling. My doctor said it was due to a weakening of the prostate or something similar. He suggested I try Generic Priligy Online. That fine piece of advice was completely life-changing for me. Now I can last up to an hour. I haven’t been able to manage a feat like that ever since I was 25. You can talk at length about all the possible side-effects of this drug, but it REALLY works. It’s worth it.
In my humble opinion, Generic Priligy is the best thing going in pharmaceutics today. Well, at least as far as I’m concerned. I took this 60-milligram dose exactly an hour before sex on an empty stomach. The results were mind-blowing. I haven’t been able to last this long in, like, 10 years or so. Slept like a baby afterwards, felt very relaxed in the morning. This drug has very few side-effects when compared to its alternatives. Long story short – I’m recommending it everyone who’s reading this.
My troubles began at the age of 22. I lost my virginity to this girl, the first time was real awkward. I’m now 23, in decent shape, average-sized penis but I struggle with PE. Sometimes it only takes 3 strokes for me to blow my load. After weeks and weeks of pondering, I went to the doctor, got a sample dose of Priligy. Believe it or not, this thing worked on the very first time. I couldn’t have been any happier with the results. Recommended for people of all ages, even if you’re as young as I am.